The Fly12 front-facing bike camera and 600 lumen light is engineered for peace of mind on the road and a run time that lasts as long as you do. Find out more information here.
- Peace of mind. Capture the good bad and the ugly at up to 60 frames per second in crisp HD with audio.
- Smooth as new tarmac. Shoot rock solid footage no matter what the conditions with 6-axis electronic image stabilization
- Black Box Technology. Hit the deck and the Fly12 locks the video and audio eitherside of the incident. Smart video looping means you’ll never you’ll never run out of space on your SD card.
- Be Seen. 600 lumens to get you home in the dark and be seen during the day. There's Flash, pulse and solid modes with three brightness levels, plus camera only.
- Get Home Safe. If the battery runs low, HomeSafe mode kicks in to keep the lights on for up to 30 minutes
- Whatever proof. Waterproof to 1m with a nanotech coating to keep out the dust, dirt and destruction
- Easy to use. Snap on and off in seconds with a 1/8 turn quick release mounting system.
- Control and Share. Control your device with ANT+, overlay Strava metrics and edit or share your footage on the go.